Alongside The Cloud Awards and The SaaS Awards, a New Third Program for Cloud Security
NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Cloud Awards team has launched a new global recognition program which aims to celebrate outstanding security solutions, products, and services. Entries are accepted from today.
The Cloud Security Awards program showcases 20 new categories and seeks to recognize all aspects of cloud security. Categories include ‘Best Security Solution in Risk Identification or Management,’ ‘Best in Antivirus,’ and ‘Best Cybersecurity Solution.’
Head of Operations, James Williams, said: “At the Cloud Awards we are thrilled to be launching a new cloud-based security recognition program, where innovation is key.
“With an ever-increasing reliance on cloud technologies, the issue of cloud security has only become increasingly dominant. It factors into every purchasing decision for Cloud and SaaS solutions, and is an integral consideration when developing and improving solutions for any given market.
“It’s more important than ever to give recognition to those who take the Cloud and SaaS industry forward through their innovations in security.
“This new program seeks to address the demands that must be met for any business solution in any industry vertical, alongside standalone cloud security services.
“To celebrate our first year identifying and honoring such diverse talent in the cloud security sector, we are allowing candidates to enter unlimited categories for the standard single-entry fee. Hopefully, this will allow solutions providers to really showcase their innovations.”
The Cloud Security Awards will accept entries from 4 October 2022 in these categories:
- Best Security Solution in Risk Identification / Management
- Best in Information Security (InfoSec)
- Best in Antivirus
- Best VPN Security Solution
- Best Firewall Security Solution
- Best Security Solution for Virtual Application/Virtual Desktops
- Best Cybersecurity Solution
- Best Identity Access Management (IAM) / Single Sign-On (SSO) Solution
- Best Web Security Solution
- Best Security Solution for Email / Communication Systems
- Cloud Security Innovator of the Year
- Best Security Solution for Data Management / Data Protection
- Best in Security Systems
- Best Open-Source Security Solution
- Best SaaS Security Solution
- Best Security Infrastructure in Enterprise
- Best Security Compliance in Enterprise
- Best Security Solution for Finance or Banking
- Best Network Security Solution
- Best Security Solution with 1000+ Licensed Users
- Best Vulnerability Scanner / Assessment Solution
- Best Digital Forensics Solution
- Best Incident Management Solution
To honor its inaugural program, the Cloud Security Awards will allow candidates to enter an unlimited number of categories for the entry cost of a single category, $595USD.
To download the submission forms, visit the Cloud Security Awards at: https://www.cloud-awards.com/cloud-security-awards/.
Notes for editors
The Cloud Security Awards is a sister program to the SaaS Awards and Cloud Awards, freshly-funded in 2022. The Cloud Security Awards focuses on celebrating innovation in the cloud security industries, seeking to find those needed cutting-edge solutions that will move the industry forward. The program consists of a wide range of categories, including ‘Best Web Security Solution,’ ‘Cloud Security Innovator of the Year,’ and ‘Best Security Solution for Finance or Banking.’
For more information about the Cloud Security Awards, please visit: https://www.cloud-awards.com/cloud-security-awards/.
The Cloud Awards is an international program which recognizes and honors industry leaders, innovators and organizational transformation in cloud computing. The awards are open to large, small, established and start-up organizations from across the entire globe, with an aim to find and celebrate the pioneers who will shape the future of the Cloud as we move into 2023 and beyond. Categories for the Cloud Computing Awards include Most Promising Start-Up, Best SaaS, and “Best in Mobile” Cloud Solution.
The SaaS Awards is a sister program to the Cloud Awards, which was founded in 2011. The SaaS Awards focuses on recognizing excellence and innovation in software solutions. Categories range from Best Enterprise-Level SaaS to Best UX or UI Design in a SaaS Product. Finalists are selected by a judging panel of international industry experts.
SOURCE The Cloud Security Awards